Why Dexterous Solutions Limited ?
- We are the one-stop-shop for your F&A and HR requirements.
- We are a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals in several domains of Human Resources, Accounting, and Financial Services.
- We assure a quick and effective response to our esteemed clients
- We provide strategic solutions based on a thorough understanding of your business objectives and requirements.
- We are collaborative & work in proximity with our clients to ensure to be on the same page and reflect a standard vision.
- We highly prioritize feedback from our clients and apply essential changes to our work process to deliver unparalleled value.
What are the advantages of F&A outsourcing?
The concept of F&A outsourcing has multiple benefits-
- Lowering costs by leveraging the service provider’s infrastructure on a pay-per use basis
- Better utilization of in-house resources for core activities
- Cost-effective support from specialized F&A professionals
- Timely service delivery
- Minimizing the pain of routine tax compliance processing
- Insulation from the problems of recruiting and retaining trained F&A staff
- Flexibility for managing project-based fluctuations in volume of F&A activities
We are a Small/ Medium sized enterprise (SME). Can we afford outsourced F&A services?
F&A outsourcing is usually a cost-effective proposition for an SME because-
- The SME can utilize state-of-the-art infrastructure, Accounting SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and F&A team of the service provider on a pay-per-use basis
- The management is insulated from the pain of recruiting and retaining trained F&A staff
- Internal time spent on non-core accounting and compliance activities is minimized
What is Payroll Outsourcing OR what does Payroll Outsourcing involve?
Payroll outsourcing refers to the assistance of a third party (typically a Payroll Process specialist) in handling an organizations salary calculation process and related activities such as preparation of Payroll Reports/Pay-slips and relevant statutory compliances.
What are the benefits of Payroll outsourcing?
The key benefits of Payroll outsourcing are-
- Lowering costs by leveraging the service provider’s payroll software and infrastructure on a pay-per use basis
- Better utilization of in-house HR resources for core activities
- Timely service delivery
- Minimizing the pain of routine payroll tax compliance processing
- Insulation from the problems of recruiting and retaining trained HR staff
- Preserving confidentiality of payroll data
We already have people currently engaged in this back-office activity. How are we going to handle the outsourcing transition?
F&A outsourcing firms leverage their experience in assisting the client to transition from an in-house managed to an outsourced service delivery model.
In case of F&A or back-office process outsourcing, the first step typically involved is a complete review of the function in question and suggesting changes required for enhancing process efficiency, quality of routine reporting and efficacy of internal controls. This process often throws up areas or specific activities where outsourcing would be beneficial.
This may be followed by a documentation and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the activities underlying the Function. The SOPs form a blue-print for the entire system of in-house and outsourced activities and can be used for clearly communicating processes to staff, training as well as performance evaluation.
How is confidentiality of data ensured?
Premier outsourcing firms use a combination of technological and process controls to safeguard confidential client data-
- Electronic data and information is protected by effective anti-virus software and appropriate fire-walls supported by a Business Continuity Planning strategy
- Physical documents are stored carefully taking appropriate precaution against unauthorized access or loss
- Restricted access on a need-to-know basis, by storing information in password protected folders
- Regular Staff training for ensuring strict confidentiality of sensitive client information and the same also forms a part of staff appointment terms.
Can Dexterous handle our accounting on a remote basis?
Documents and information can be transmitted to us through electronic mode (by scanning) or physical pick-up, depending on client proximity and associated volumes. Our team is experienced in the process of document handling and processing on an off-site basis.
Documents picked-up are typically returned to the client at regular intervals based on agreed terms.
Will the client be charged for recruitment services?
Yes. However, we only be charge for successful placements.
Get in Touch
We are always waiting with pleasure to hear your valuable queries